Six Pack/OUPV Course Testing...
Once the student completes the online course requirements they make an appointment to take their final proctored exam at one of many approved, test locations. No testing at the Coast Guard Regional Exam Centers. Each Atlantis Maritime Academy’s student will test within their community. No traveling long distances to test!
We boast a 98% pass rate since 2008. We make sure our students do not fail. How? We make sure our students know what to expect on the test.
Below list of states and number of test locations in that state. Click state link to view specific locations.
Atlantis Maritime Academy, Inc. has USCG approved testing sites located throughout the U.S. Each student wishing to complete one of Atlantis Maritime Academy’s approved courses is required to pass a proctored exam to receive a Certificate of Completion. This Certificate of Completion will be accepted by the Coast Guard in lieu of taking one of their exams for licensing purposes.
If a student fails one or more of the paper final test, he or she may test twice without delay of the failed test module.
We test Monday – Friday ,some locations open Saturday each week nationwide (except holidays) you must complete all online requirements before we will scheduled a test date.
When you arrive to take the proctored exam you will be required to provide the proctor with a copy of course completion certificate, a legible copy of your Coast Guard recognized photo identification. These copies will be retained for our records per USCG requirements.
- The list of acceptable forms of photo identification includes:
• U.S. Military identification card
• U.S. driver’s license
• U.S. Passport
• Official identification card issued by a State, or local government.
• Official identification card issued by the Federal Government.
• Law enforcement credential, with photograph of the applicant, issued by Federal, State or local government
• Merchant Marine Document issued after February 3, 2003
• Foreign Passport
- NO additional charge for changing a confirmed proctored test date. All our students will be able to test within their community. No traveling long distances to test!
Atlantis Maritime Academy, Inc.